<$BlogItemTitle$>

Monday, October 30, 2006

ITULOY ANGSULONG! - 2nd Philippine SEO Contest

The event last Saturday night at Jill's was quite awesome, the food was nice, beer and other drinks were flowing nonstop. I was lucky to be seated at the front with some notable personalities like Miguel Paraz, Elymar "Jozzua" Apao,J. Angelo Racoma and of course, Marc Macalua

I really enjoyed staying on that table, with Jozzua cracking up jokes once in a while, sure was an interesting night.

I just waited for the keyword since I was quite curious to know what it was. The keyword, as revealed by Marc around 10 PM I think, it was

ituloy angsulong



Here is the contest details page.

I went home at about 11:30 PM since I was kinda tired, I had quite a busy morning after all. Im sorry I wasn't able to say goodbye to Jozzua and Migz, looking forward to hear from you guys soon.

So, for now, ill just watch out for the contestants new entries. Ituloy angsulong!

4 Comments:

Blogger diversitygirl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:42 PM  
Blogger diversitygirl said...

Christ! Jasper you are running with the best crowd in Philippine SEO! Grabeh! We here in the boondocks can only dream to be in your place...

By the way this is Claire... I'm using the Scully nick for Blogger... hehehehe... Mulder's not here.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Ely said...

Hey claire and justin. it was a pleasure to meet you guys.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Miguel said...

hello!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home