<$BlogItemTitle$>

Monday, October 02, 2006

Isulong SEOPH Awards Night

Last Friday, the awards night of the first ever SEO contest in the Philippines, the Isulong SEOPH keyword ranking contest, was held at Pier 1 in Ortigas. I was quite hesitant on going at first because I didn't know most of the members of our Yahoo group personally. When I arrived, Marc Macalua, was just setting up the equipments that will be used for the awards night.

Since the place was jam-packed, I went to a table where there were vacant seats. Luckily I joined some very interesting and accomodating people. At the table were prominent online personalities in the Philippines and the CEO of Lakeside Technologies,Boris Kerbikov. Abe Olandres was at the table, known as YUGA to those who spend most of their time online, Noel Bautista was also there, he was quite friendly and he the one who talked to me when I joined their table. But the most interesting person on the table was Mike Abundo. He was good with words and was quite lively throughout the whole evening. Other personalities that kept the event lively was Mike Lopez and the winners of the event. I do not know most of them before coming there but I'm glad I came. Congrats to Gio and Whin and all the others that won.

PS: Congrats to Arnold for winning that IPOD, now aren't you glad you came :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Abundo said...

Glad to entertain you. ;)

1:17 PM  
Blogger Abe said...

Day job ni Mike Abundo yan. Nice to meet you as well.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home