<$BlogItemTitle$>

Friday, October 13, 2006

Internet rates in Davao, Flying Google Images and Shoemoney getting hacked?

Shoemoney Hacked!

Internet Shops are all over the Philippines, It had a boom when people really got into YM! and online games. Believe me, back when it started, I was one of those people who really spent a lot on online games and the internet. Back then the rates was quite expensive, considering that it was only dial-up internet back then, we were paying P35-45/hour and suffered terrible connection speeds.

That was years ago, now, Broadband and Wi-Fi are what people normally use. Of course there are still dial-ups out there but it wouldn't quite reach the number of people on broadband.

I read that In Davao City, you could surf the net for a bout P4/hour! Wow! I could just imagine myself being online all day and pay just P96. Back in High School and College, I use to spend way more than that just to play for about 6-7 hours. Do they even break-even at that price? I think, somehow, they still make a profit or else they wouldn't continue with such endeavor.

I also saw something cool while surfing the net. Want to see all the images from Google Images fly? I saw a code that makes all the pictures on a page of Google Images fly when you type in this
code on the URL box.

You just cut and paste the code in the URl box and watch the images fly in circles.

Shoemoney's site was defaced a couple of hours ago but is now back up. The image on top was how the site looked like a couple of hours ago. Just hope this doesn't affect Shoemoney that much and i also hope this is not just one of his creative link baits.

PS: Paypal Philippines got approved. But it only lets you send money, $100 mac. Well, it's a start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home