<$BlogItemTitle$>

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Firefox 2 is officially out

Finally, after waiting for some time, I will be able to use Firefox 2. I heard that there have been some improvements to it as compared to the Firefox 2.0 Release Candidate 3 like the inline spell checker which makes misspelled keywords in text areas appear underlined with red dots.

Other improvements include improvements in the theme and user interface, Extended search plugin format, improved tabbed browsing and so much more.

They also fixed the bug in the find in text area which was quite troublesome for some time (does 2 years qualify for "some time"?" :D)

I have already downloaded it and will install it as soon as finish this post, I'll keep you updated for other info that I'll find out after using it for a day. I might just have to say goodbye to my Firefox 2.0 Release Candidate 3 :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home