<$BlogItemTitle$>

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Cintiq - Digital Paper

Ituloy angsulong
I recently saw this gadget online and I am really glad I did. It is from a company named Wacom, and the product's name is Wacom Cintiq 21UX For art lovers and artists alike, this tool will surely make sketching and painting really quite enjoyable.

I bet Jozzua could really enjoy making one of his comics using this gadget. I bet this could help him win the Ituloy angsulong contest. :)

For a frustrated artist like me, I would really like to have something like this. But the $2500 price tag surely hurts :(

I was really hoping to join the contest but I guess I wont be able to commit myself to it due to lack of time and available resources out of the moment. Hopefully I could decide on joining the contest by the end of this week, for now, Ill just settle with cheering for my new found buddies :D

Ituloy angsulong!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ely said...

For the moment though, I just have to settle with a computer mouse. :D

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home