<$BlogItemTitle$>

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Blogger is Down!

At around 9:00AM this morning I opened up Blogger to add another post to my blog. As I am currently writing this, Blogger is still down.

Apparently, I wasn’t the only one who took notice of this, there is a thread at the Digitalpoint’s forum regarding this matter.

Thankfully, Blogger Beta is up. Now, Im really glad I switched.

I also stumbled upon some data regarding Google employees. It seems that Googlers are rapidly increasing in number, from 2000 in 2004 to 9000 today. Wow, wish there was a Google branch here in the Philippines J. I only know of one person associated with Google in the Philippines and she is part of our Yahoo Group.

Ms. Aileen Apollo, Google Philippines Country Consultant, will be present on the upcoming SEO Philippines BeerCon 2006 which will be held at Jill’s Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig on October 28, 2006 at 7 PM

It will also be the launching of the second SEO contest handled by Marc Macalua.

Thanks to Mr. Macalua for making the event possible.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hehehe. Na-miss mo ang blogging? :p You're hooked! :D

12:48 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

haha, medyo nga. buti lang nga blogger beta ako e, pero lapit na ko kumuha ng .com.ph na domain for my blog :D

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home