<$BlogItemTitle$>

Thursday, September 14, 2006

What's new with me and Google Earth?



I moved to a place nearer to my new workplace, now I'm just a bus ride away from the office.

What I find really cool about the place's location is that it is very near a popular mall in the area, now I can chill out there after work or whenever I have free time, Now I can wake up at 7 am and not worry about the traffic.

I just finished cleaning the place yesterday, kinda cool because it will be the first time that I will be on my own. Now to more interesting things.

Google recently launched Featured Content for Google Earth. Users can now access key informations to certain areas just by clicking the Featured Content button in the sidebar.

Initially, there are only about a couple of organizations that partnered up with Google, namely, United Nations Environment Programme, Discovery Networks World Tour, the National Service Park, Jane Goodall Institute and Turn Here.

I know this is only a handful, but was just recently launched, I hope I'll be able to see someday, any place in the Philippines included in the Featured content of Google Earth.

Keep dreaming, keep dreaming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home