<$BlogItemTitle$>

Monday, September 11, 2006

New Job, New Life

When I woke up at about 6:30 am this morning the first thing that came to my mind was the fact that I was late, or so I thought, just until it hit me that it would be my first day on my new job.

So I took my time, prepared breakfast, watched some tv, took a bath and prepared for work. Little did I know that I would experience my first rush hour traffic jam in months. At first, everything was fine, the bus was running smoothly, until we came to an intersection in Makati wherein the driver stopped the bus to let more passengers come in, saying there's still lots of space but what the heck, people are already cramped inside the bus, I can't even fell the air conditioner, would have been better if i took the ordinary bus, at least the ydrive faster and is usually not that cramped in the morning.

So when I reached the MRT station, I thought all was gonna be okay, until I saw what seemed like an infinite number of people waiting for the bus that serviced Bonifacio Global City. I tried to find the end of the line but i had a change of heart when I walked for a couple of minutes but still couldn't see the end of the line. So I decided to get a cab so as not to be late, after a couple of tries, I got a cab and went straight to work, thankfully, I still have minutes to spare.

Seems like a crappy day but I was just happy to be back on Windows, not that I can't handle Linux, but I'm just more comfortable with Windows.

Everything seems okay, I just hope that it will stay that way.


2 Comments:

Blogger katsu said...

Why is it that people in our office are leaving in droves?

Jasp, I resigned same time as you.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

Dunno, must be the management? must be the pay? must be the lack of supervision for newbies? Honestly, I left coz I want to improve my SEO/SEM skills, I think I made the right move

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home